Are Promotional Products a Good Investment for Your Advertising Dollars?

Every small business owner needs to make sure they get a good return on investment for their advertising spend. When considering a new advertising initiative, consider a promotional products promo to engage customers and gain exposure to your brand.

Promotional products are unparalleled when it comes to attracting new clients, increasing brand awareness, and ultimately growing your bottom line. They are the proven, cost-effective way of branding and marketing your company to a large prospective customer base with minimal time and effort.

L.J. Market Research recently did a study finding that 52 percent of participants given a promotional item ultimately did business with that company and that the other 48 percent said they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future because of the gesture.

Promotional products have an extended shelf life when compared to other advertising impression. Conventional advertisements generally run for a specific period of time, maybe days or weeks. Promotional products are unique in that they can create extended impressions to new target markets for an unlimited amount of time.



Brand building requires repeated exposure to the brand name, slogan and logo, and a favorable image. Your brand reputation can take a long time to develop. In fact, 71 percent of participants in a study conducted by Louisiana State University could remember the company’s name that gave them a promotional product. The name retention assures that these people thought favorably of that business, likely because of their gift.

Another thing that makes promotional products so attractive is that they have no geographic or demographic limitations. With that, you can reach a huge number of people that you may not have advertised to or targeted in the past.

Because of the high exposure rates that promotional items provide, this can generate a positive image of your company and can help generate sales at an alarmingly rapid pace. You will be recommended more often than a company who does not use promotional items because of your giving nature. And of course, that’s great for business.

Promotional products are a remarkably effective and valuable form of advertising that can do wonders for your business. Seize the benefits that promotional products offer and enjoy the return on investment that comes with them.



Deciding on which items to use in a promotion can be difficult, but try to be innovative and creative. We see success from early adopter tech products and the old standards like t-shirts and pens, but the key is great design blended with usability. We continuously review campaigns and expand our offerings by following successful paths to market. See some of our favorite products in our blog.



Think it Then ink it is a promotional products and branded apparel company in Verona, WI. We build brands with logoed corporate, team, and event products from our vertically integrated design and fulfillment center. One of our unique capabilities is our specialized corporate branded stocking program that provides on-demand access to your customized products. Find out about our custom web apparel stores or available products and services at or call us at 608-845-5300.

10 - Bluetooth Key Tracker8 Tradeshow Promotional Products Tips